Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
While trying to figure out a way to edit the subject line within Microsoft Outlook I stumbled upon a really interesting blog called Springhouse.
It is actually an education consulting company that just happens to have a blog and just happened to have a section where they routinely have posts on Microsoft Office “How-To’s”. Incidetially, here is the how-to tip:
While looking at your Inbox go to View/ Current View / Customize Current View. Click on the Other Settings button. There is a check box along the right that says Allow In Cell Editing. Click that check box and you can now edit your subject line.
I also found another way which is a little quicker and allows you to make edits to your Outlook messages on the fly. You can check it out below.
To edit an email you have received in Outlook:
- Double-click the desired message to open it in its own window.
- Select Other Actions | Edit Message from the toolbar.
- In Outlook, select Edit | Edit Message from the menu.
- Make all desired changes in the message body and Subject: line.
- Press Ctrl-S to save your changes….That’s it you’re done